▼はじめにご挨拶

Ryosuke’s storeでオンラインショップを経営しているりょうすけです。

I am Ryosuke who runs an online shop at Ryosuke's store.

▼このプロジェクトで実現したいこと

今現在販売しているテルスアミュレット(地球をイメージしたストラップ)以外に太陽系の天体をイメージした新作ストラップを作る事を実現したいです!

I want to realize making a new strap that imaged the heavenly bodies of the solar system besides the telluri amulet (the strap that imaged the earth) that I am currently selling!

▼プロジェクトをやろうと思った理由

Ryosuke's storeで販売しているアミュレットストラップの内、テルスアミュレットストラップを初めとした天体をイメージしたアミュレットストラップの新作を作るための資金集めをしたくてプロジェクトを立ち上げました!

Among the amulet straps selling at Ryosuke's store, I started a project to collect funds to make a new work of amulet straps that imagined a celestial body like a teles amulet strap!

▼これまでの活動

今のところ太陽系の天体をイメージしたアミュレットストラップはタイトル画像の「テルスアミュレットストラップ」(テルス=Tellus=ラテン語で地球)しかありませんので他の天体のストラップを作成するためにプロジェクトを立ち上げました!

At the moment, the amulet strap which imaged the heavenly body of the solar system has only the "Teles amulet strap" of the title image (Tellus = Tellus = Latin in Earth) so I started a project to create other celestial straps!

▼資金の使い道

中心の天然石ビーズや周囲のビーズや銀線やその他パーツの購入や製品の宣伝費に充てたいと思います。

主な内訳

12mm天然石ビーズ代 143万円

4mm天然石ビーズ代 154万円

ストラップコード代 5万円

銀線代 17万円

その他(ガラスビーズ・かしめ玉等) 20万円

I would like to devote to the purchase of central natural stone beads, surrounding beads and silver wire and other parts and the advertising expenses of products.

Major breakdown

12 mm natural stone beads fee 143 million yen

4mm natural stone beads fee 1.54 million yen

Strap code fee 50,000 yen

Silver wire age 170,000 yen

Others (glass beads, caulking balls, etc.) 200,000 yen

▼リターンについて

主にアミュレットストラップかミニチュアの刀となります。

まだ未発売の天体ストラップも相談に乗ります。

It is mainly amulet strap or miniature sword.

We will also consult a celestial strap that has not yet been released.

▼最後に

宇宙に興味がある方や宝石やハンドメイドに興味がある方はご支援を宜しくお願いします!

Those who are interested in the universe, those who are interested in jewelry or handmade would appreciate your support!

このプロジェクトの問題報告はこちらよりお問い合わせください