▼はじめにご挨拶

Ryosuke’s storeでオンラインショップを経営しているりょうすけです。

▼このプロジェクトで実現したいこと

Ryosuke's storeで販売しているアミュレットストラップの新作の内、大きなサイズの新作作成の為の資金集めをしたくてプロジェクトを立ち上げました!

▼プロジェクトをやろうと思った理由

通常のアミュレットストラップは中心の本体のビーズの直径が12mm、周囲の小さなビーズの直径が4mmですが、新作はそれらの1.5倍の本体のビーズが直径18mm、周囲のビーズが直径6mmの物や、2倍の本体のビーズが直径24mm、周囲のビーズが直径8mmの物を作りたくなったのでプロジェクトを立ち上げました!

▼これまでの活動

現状、写真を交えてこれまで販売してきたアミュレットストラップを公開していきます。

コットンパールアミュレットストラップ、私が初めて作ったアミュレットストラップのシリーズであり、自作のストラップの中では元祖ともいえます。

名前の通り中心はコットンパールであり、周囲には天然石のビーズ、底はガラス製のシードビーズ、それらのビーズを束ねているのは銀950のワイヤーです。

現状5号(シャンパン色)まで製造販売してますが、6号(ダークブルー)以降も制作予定です。

唐草ビーズアミュレットストラップ、私が様々な手芸材料の店を回ってこれだ!と思ったビーズを使用したどこか和風な雰囲気漂うストラップです。

名前の通り中心は唐草ビーズであり、周囲には天然石のビーズ、底はガラス製のシードビーズ、それらのビーズを束ねているのは銀950のワイヤーです。

今の所6号(空色)まで販売中ですが、別の店でまた別のタイプの唐草ビーズを発見したので、7号以降も考えてます。

ファイアポリッシュアミュレットストラップTYPE-C、ショップ(下記URL参照)内では3号(朱色)まで販売中ですが、写真の通り今のところ10号まで試作していますし、11号以降も考えてます。

名前の通り中心はファイアポリッシュ(チェコの工芸品のビーズ)であり、周囲には天然石のビーズ、底はガラス製のシードビーズ、それらのビーズを束ねているのは銀950のワイヤーです。

他社のファイアポリッシュを使用した別シリーズも考案中です。

テルスアミュレットストラップ、天体をイメージしたアミュレットストラップの元祖であり、高級な純銀製のワイヤーを使用したタイプです。

テルス(Tellus)とはラテン語で地球を意味し、名前の通り地球をイメージした天然石を選んで制作しております。

他の天体のバージョンも中心を天然石製でワイヤーも純銀にする予定です。

ほたる玉アミュレットストラップ1号、沖縄県の伝統工芸のほたる玉(銀箔を中に仕込んだガラス細工)を使用し、テルスアミュレットと同様に純銀ワイヤーと天然石の小ビーズを使用した高級品のアミュレットストラップです。

このほたる玉は黒地に青と水色のタイプを使用してますが、他にも緑やピンク等、場合によっては多種多様なカラーリングの物があった り、地色が白のパターンや暗所で輝く夜光タイプ等、千差万別のほたる玉があり、2号以降も様々なカラーリングのほたる玉を使用したストラップを作っていき たいと思います。

フィッシャーマンズアミュレットストラップ1号、偶然入った釣具店の釣り具を見てこれだ!と思って作った手芸材料以外の物を使用して作ったアミュレットストラップの第一号です。

このストラップの中心はタングステンシンカー(釣り用の錘でタングステン合金製)でワイヤーは純銀製、ビーズは両サイドのピーコックビーズは釣り用のビーズで他のビーズは海に因んだり海をイメージした外観の天然石、貝殻や珊瑚のビーズを使用しております。

釣り人や漁師(フィッシャーマン)の為の大漁祈願や事故防止の御守りとして作っております。

他にも釣り用のパールビーズやブラス系のシンカー等を使用したタイプを作っていきたいと思っております。

2018年1月現在最新鋭のアミュレットストラップであるのと同時に私がずっと追い求めていてやっと製品化できたベネチアンアミュレット1号、高級ガラス細工ビーズの一つでイタリアのヴェネツィアを代表する工芸品である「ベネチアンビーズ」

今作のはヌーボラ(メンソルソ)ホワイトというタイプで周囲は純銀製のワイヤーを使用し、そのワイヤーにはアクアマリン(淡い水色)・クリソプレーズ(鮮やかな緑色)・ホワイトジェード(半透明の乳白色)・黄色翡翠(乳白色がかった様々な黄色)・ピンクオパール(鮮やかなピンク色)を使用した高級モデルです。

以上、アミュレットストラップ達の軽い紹介でした。

他にも新作を作っていきますね。

▼資金の使い道

大型のアミュレットストラップの製作資金やリターン品の製作にしていきたいと思います。

主にコットンパールやとんぼ玉、純銀線やストラップコードやかしめ玉を主に購入予定です。

▼リターンについて

既製品のストラップがメインですが、オーダーメイドのストラップも相談に乗ります。

また、大型アミュレットストラップもリターン品になっております。

▼最後に

大型で威風堂々とした存在感を醸し出すストラップに興味がある方やとんぼ玉やコットンパールがお好きな方は是非とも暖かいご支援をお願いします!

▼Introduction Greeting

I am Ryosuke who runs an online shop at Ryosuke's store.

▼What you want to realize with this project

Among the new amulet strap selling at Ryosuke's store, I started a project to collect funds for creating large sized new works!

▼Reason why I decided to do the project

The normal amulet strap has a bead diameter of 12 mm in the center main body and a small bead diameter of 4 mm in the surroundings, but the new work is a thing with a body diameter of 18 mm in diameter and beads in the periphery of 6 mm in diameter, which is 1.5 times the size of the main beads, Since we wanted to make things with twice the body bead diameter 24 mm and surrounding beads 8 mm diameter I started the project!

▼Activities up to now

Current situation, we will release the amulet strap we have sold so far with photographs.

Cotton pearl amulet strap, a series of amulet straps I made for the first time, it can be said that it is a grandfather in my own strap.

As the name suggests, the center is cotton pearl, with beads of natural stone in the periphery, seed beads in the bottom made of glass, and silver wire 950 which bundles those beads.

We currently manufacture and sell up to the current No. 5 (champagne color), but we plan to produce after the 6th (dark blue).

Karakusa beads amulet strap, this is my turn around various handicraft shops! It is a strap drifting somewhere using a bead that I thought was a Japanese-style atmosphere.

As the name suggests, the center is arabesque, it is surrounded by natural stone beads, the bottom is made of glass seed beads, and those silver beads are bundled with silver wire 950.

I am currently selling up to No. 6 (sky blue), but since I found another type of karasugi beads in another shop, I'm also thinking about number 7 and beyond.

Fire polished amulet strap TYPE-C, shop (see URL below) is on sale until issue 3 (vermillion), but as far as the photograph is concerned, we are prototyping up to the 10th issue so far and I'm thinking about the 11th and subsequent ones as well.

As the name suggests, the center is fire polish (beads of Czech crafts), beads of natural stone in the periphery, seed beads bottom made of glass, and silver wire 950 which bundles those beads.

Another series using another company's fire polish is also devised.

Tellus Amulet strap, the origin of the amulet strap which imaged celestial bodies, is a type using high quality sterling silver wire.

Tellus means the earth in Latin and we are producing it by choosing a natural stone which imaged the earth as the name suggests.

The version of other celestial bodies will also be made of natural stone and wire will be sterling silver.

Hotaru-dama Amulet strap 1, a luxury goods amulet which used the traditional craft Hotaru-dama of Okinawa prefecture (glasswork with silver foil inside), as well as the telluri amret, using sterling silver wire and natural stone small beads It is a strap.

Although this firefly ball uses blue and light blue type for black ground, there are also various kinds of coloring objects, such as green and pink in some cases, and the ground color is white pattern or dark place There are many different firefly balls such as the shining night light type, and I would like to make a strap that uses firefly balls of various colouring after 2.

Fisherman's Amulet strap 1, look at the fishing gear of a chance fish shop that casually entered it!

It is the first number of amulet strap made using things other than handicraft material I thought.

The center of this strap is a tungsten sinker (made of tungsten alloy with a fishing weight) Wire made of sterling silver beads Peacock beads on both sides are fishing beads and other beads are imagined by the sea or imaged the sea We are using natural stone, shells and coral beads.

We are making it as a guard to pray for big fishing and accident prevention for anglers and fishermen.

I also would like to make a type using pearl beads for fishing and brass type sinkers etc.

As of January 2018 as well as being a state-of-the-art amulet strap, at the same time Venetian Amulet No. 1 which I have been pursuing for a long time and could finally be commercialized, a handicraft representing Venice in Italy, one of the finest glass-made beads Venetian Beads "

This work is a type called Nuovora (Mensorso) white and surroundings use sterling silver wires, and the wire includes aquamarine (light light blue), chrysoprase (bright green), white jade (translucent milky white), yellow It is a high-end model that used jade (variety of milky yellows), pink opal (bright pink).

It was a light introduction of amulet straps above.

I will also make new works.

▼Fund use

I would like to make production of large amulet straps and return products.

Mainly purchasing cotton pearls, Tonbo-dama, pure silver wires, strap cords and cremp beads mainly.

▼About return items

The main strap is ready made, but we also consult with custom made straps.

Also, the large amulet strap is also a return item.

▼Finally

Those who are interested in a strap that creates a large and powerful majestic presence, and those who like Tonbo-dama and Cotton Pearl, please give me support!

このプロジェクトの問題報告はこちらよりお問い合わせください