▼はじめにご挨拶

数あるプロジェクトの中からこのページに辿り着いてくださってありがとうございます。あなたに今出会えて嬉しいです。

まずは自己紹介からさせてください。

初めまして、杉山と申します。

僕は現在TECH::CAMPというテクノロジースクールでメンター(先生)をやっています。今までは6歳から空手をやっていたり大学在学中はスターバックスでアルバイトをしていたりいろんなことに挑戦しました。22年間というまだまだ短い人生ですが今回は今まで僕を支えてくれたあるものについてのプロジェクトを立ち上げました。

▼このプロジェクトで実現したいこと

みなさん、音楽に救われた経験はありますか?

僕は音楽に何度も人生を救われました。楽しい時、悲しい時、恋をしている時、大事な試合前、人生に迷った時。僕たちの日常にもはや欠かせない存在になっています。

音楽は世界平和に限りなく近いコンテンツだと思います。様々な問題を解決する力があると信じています。

ここで、僕が圧倒的Props(信頼)を送っているSKY-HIさんの楽曲で紹介をさせてください。

カミツレベルベット/ SKY-HI

『愛し合いたい カナシミとも痛みとも
笑顔は少し遠くても 消えたわけじゃ無いだろ
何回だって踏みつぶされて生きよう
涙の先にEverything’s gonna be alright』

この歌詞にくじけそうになったとき、何度も救われました

キョウボウザイ/ SKY-HI

この曲の解説記事はこちら 

0570-064-556 / SKY-HI

この二曲は社会風刺を歌った楽曲です。『キョウボウザイ』は『テロ等準備罪』、『0570-064-556』は『自殺』についてです。この曲をきっかけに政治のことを考えるようになったり、自殺を免れることができた人が少なからずいると思います。

きっとこのように人の人生を救うことのできるアーティストはもっとたくさんいて、その曲が適切な人に届いていないことが多いのだと思います。

幸い、今はインターネットが普及し、音楽がすぐに手に入りやすい時代です。Apple Musicなどの音楽ストリーミングサービスが出てきたことにより、音楽は世界中に広がりやすく、またアーティストへの収益もストリーミングサービスの再生回数に応じて収益を得ることが可能になっています。

そこで、僕はいろんな人にたくさんの音楽が届く環境を作りたいと考えました。そうすることでより多くの人にいろんな音楽が届き、またアーティストへの収益へのプロセスにもなるからです。

僕がこの度企画させていただくのは、

ユーザーとアーティストの出会いの場を増やすプラットフォーム作りです。

このプラットフォームを『Props』と命名しました。

▼Propsについて

『Props』は『信頼』という意味です。Propsを得るためには『いい曲作り』だけでなくそのアーティストの立ち振る舞いや生き様に共感し、『この人の言うことならば間違えない!』という『信頼』が不可欠になります。アーティストへの信頼、紹介する人への信頼が築けていけるようなプラットフォームになることを目指します。

『Props』の機能はNewspicksというプラットフォームを思い浮かべていただくと簡単だと思います。NewspicksのようにPropsでは音楽コンテンツをURLからコメントと共に共有します。コメントではたくさんのエピソードや豆知識、曲の解析などをたくさん書き込んでください。みんなで音楽をいろんな方向から楽しみ、たくさんの人にシェアをしましょう。

▼リターンについて

今回このプロジェクトに支援してくださった方には、正式リリースに先駆けたテストユーザーになっていただきたいと考えております。パトロンのみなさんとよりいいものを作りたいと思っています。

▼最後に

支援者の皆様には随時、『何に、いくらかかったのか』のご報告をしていきます。

音楽不況をここでぶっ壊し、素晴らしい作品をより多くの人に届け、一人でも多くの人が笑顔で生きれる世界を実現したいです。

一緒にプロジェクトの実現を目指していただけないでしょうか?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Greeting

Thank you for visiting my crowdfunding page.  I'm happy to meet you.  

I'm Yuma from Fukuoka, Japan.  I work as a mentor at Technology-school called TECH::CAMP.  I've been challenging many things like practicing Karate, working at Starbucks, and studying English.  Now, I'm going to tackle a new project.   This is the page to come true.

About this project

Do you listen to music?  Do you like music?

I've been helped by music so many times in my life, when I was happy, sad, in love, lost in life.  I can't get rid of music from my life.

In my opinion, Music is the nearest content with world peace. 

For example, I feel the true discussion is losing in Japan, because Japan's education curriculum has no discussion class.   That's why most Japanese people take "opinion's confliction = denying personality " from my view. 

I think music is effective content to discuss an issue, because fans follow the artist's opinion.

I'd like you to check some music. 

Logic - 1-800-273-8255 ft. Alessia Cara, Khalid

0570-064-556(Logic"1-800-273-8255"remix) / SKY-HI

These two songs are sung about social issues like discrimination and bullying.   The songs can be a chance to consider these things, and these songs would save listeners from suicide.  In fact, I have been saved from suicide many times.

However, I feel that these songs couldn't have reached to people who need these songs to save their mental health enough. 

These days, the internet is permeated and the way to listen to music has changed to internet streaming service from the package such as Apple Music and Spotify.  It means songs can reach to the world easily, and the way to get incomes for artists is also changed a lot.

Therefore, I decided to build an internet platform to reach the songs to the people who need the songs.  I will build the platform as the place to meet great songs.

I named the platform "Props"

About Props

"Props" means "confidence".  Artists can't get props from just a song.  Listers give them props because of empathy or respect for artists' "way to live".  I will aim to build the platform where ”props” will be generated between artists and the fans. 

The function of Props is very similar with the app called NewsPicks.  Like NewsPicks, Musical contents are picked up with comments from the contents' URL.  In the comments space, users will write down pieces of knowledge like Genius.

About the return

I would like you to be a test user of props.  I want to build the better app with you.

conclusion

I set the goal 1,000,000 yen this time, but I've not been able to predict the full-cost.  I will report the detail for my patrons.

I want to change the Japan's music world.  Why don't you join us? 

このプロジェクトの問題報告はこちらよりお問い合わせください