___ Scroll down for English version, please!___

【2017/6/29追記、2017/7/7修正】

開始6日目にして、目標金額の50万円を達成することができました!

ご支援頂きましたみなさま、またプロジェクトのシェアなど情報拡散にご協力頂きました、みなさま本当にありがとうございます。

今回のプロジェクト、始める前は「本当に応援してくれる人がいるのかな…」と、とても不安でした。でもこんなにも短期間に応援してくださる方がいることに、とても勇気付けられました。

みなさまの思いが集まり、困っている子どもたちを地域ぐるみでサポートする居場所づくりの一歩を踏み出せること、心より感謝しています。

わたしたちは、潜在的に困っている子どもや家庭と出会い、必要なサポートにつなげるために、誰もが立ち寄れる地域の居場所をづくりをしています。

この居場所を、一過性のものでなく地域に根づいた持続可能な場所にするために、新たなチャレンジ目標200万円(+150万円)を設定させてください。

この居場所を2017年度末に①子どもも高齢の人も使いやすい環境にすること②困っている家庭200世帯に知ってもらうことを目指しています。

新たな金額は、上記2点を実現するための費用に充てさせて頂きます。
引き続きのご支援、応援を、最後までどうぞ宜しくお願いします。

(以下プロジェクト本文です)

目次

1.プロジェクトの趣旨
2.なぜやりたいのか
3.このプロジェクトで実現したいこと
4.どうやってやるのか
5.お金の使い道
6.最後に

1.プロジェクトの趣旨

はじめまして、千葉県に住む22歳の八神愛衣です。

突然ですが、皆さんは家出したいと思った事はありませんか?

私は中学、高校の頃いつもそう思っていました。ずっと自分が不幸だと思って生きてきました。家庭環境は最悪、お金もない、頼れる人もいない。孤独な人生だと思っていました。

しかし、それを変えてくれたのは、中学生の頃から、通っていた小さな個人塾でした。

お腹が空いたらご飯を出してくれたり、母親と2人だとうまく話せない時、一緒に話をしてくれたり、時には泊めてもらったり。わたしにとって、そこは第二の家でした。

あの場所がなかったら今の自分は絶対にいないと思っています。

だから、いつかの自分みたいな子が安心して来られる「誰でも立ち寄れて、泊まれる場所」をつくりたいと思っています。みなさんの力を貸してください。

2.なぜやりたいのか

・・・・ある学習塾との出会い

中学3年生のころ、両親が離婚し、高校受験を翌月に控えた1月に、他県から千葉県の母子ホームに引っ越してきました。

進学先はとっくに決まっている時期なのに、引っ越してきたばかりで何もわからない、そして当時の私の学力では行ける高校がないかもしれない。

そんな状況を心配した母子ホームの職員の方が、ある塾を紹介してくれました。

その塾は、わたしが母子ホーム暮らしで自分の部屋がないことを知ると、いつでも自習に来ていいと教室を開放してくれました。

(教室の様子。木の温もりがあふれた暖かい場所でした)

受験までの1ヶ月、学校から直接塾に行き、毎日何時間も自習をするようになりました。

あまりにも長時間塾にいるので、ご飯を食べていないのではと心配した先生がおにぎりを持ってきてくれたことも多々ありました。

(握ってくれたおにぎり)

その後、無事志望校に合格しました。3月の最後の授業で塾に行くと、高校合格と卒業祝いとしてすき焼きが用意されていました。

(高校合格・中学卒業祝いのすき焼きの様子)

普段、家族みんなでご飯を食べることがなかったことと、塾なのにこんなことしてくれるんだとすごく嬉しくなったことをよく覚えています。

・・・・誰かが気にかけてくれる空間が心地よかった 

高校生になっても家が大嫌いだったわたしは、塾にちょくちょく顔を出していました。

母子ホームでの共同生活はトイレも洗濯機もシャワーも共同、部屋の中も個室がなく、母との関係性が悪かったせいで、会えば喧嘩が絶えませんでした。

そんな中、唯一安心して居られるのが塾でした。

当時塾で働いていた大学生は、毎日入り浸る私にいやな顔をせず、話を聞いてくれ、気にかけてくれました。

(お昼ごはんのひとこま)

誰かに監視されるわけでもなく、何かを強制されるわけでもない、でも誰かが気にかけてくれるその空間がすごく好きでした。

・・・・高校中退とそれから

高校2年生のころ、母子ホームを出ることになりました。新しい家は塾からは遠く、卒業後も通っていた塾も、それをきっかけに辞めることになりました。

それから学校を中退するまでに、時間はかかりませんでした。

塾に行かなくなり、気軽に相談できる人がいなくなり、勉強する意味がわからなくなりました。

アルバイト代で払っていた学費。自分でお金を出してまで勉強したくないと安易な考えで高校を中退しました。

中退から3日、暇でしょうがなくて、自分はこれからどうすればいいんだろうと考えました。でも、1人では結論が出ず、自分のしたことを後悔しました。

そのとき「塾に行こう。」そう思ったのです。

すき焼きパーティーを開いてくれた先生に今までのことを話しました。出産直後で忙しいにも関わらず、わたしの話をしっかり聞いてくれました。「どうしたらいいかわからない。」素直に伝えました。

その時、先生が「ここで働く?」と言ってくれたのです。

高校すら卒業していないわたしが塾で働けるのか、という不安がありました。でもこれは大きなチャンスだと思いました。

同時に教える仕事をするなら、せめて高校は卒業する、と勉強する意味を取り戻しました。

(入社式での集合写真)

・・・・10代の女の子のリスク

今20歳を過ぎて考えてみると、あの時、もし塾にで会えなかったら私は行く場所がなくて、きっと希望しない仕事、例えば水商売などに走っていてだろうな、と思う事があります。

家を出たいと思っても、中卒じゃ働けない、家も借りられない、未成年の女の子が行く場所はありません。

行けるのは友達の家や彼氏の家。でも心から信頼できる人が身近に居ない時はどうなるでしょうか。結果的にたまたま出会った男の人に家に住むようになり、不本意な妊娠をして進学を諦めたり…。 

(勤務のかたわら通信制高校を卒業しました)

そんな状況になる前に、行政でもなく、友達や彼氏の家でもない「安心して行ける場所」があれば、道を踏み外さなくてすむ子は決して少なくないと思います。

みなさんも家出とはいかなくても、家に居づらいと感じたことがあるのではないでしょうか。

受験や就職活動のときに親からのプレッシャーをひしひしと感じてつらかったり、いっときでいいから母親という役割から解放されたいと思ったり。

家出というとあまり良い言葉ではないかもしれませんが、ときには家族から離れてみることも大事だと思います。

だから私は、家族や本人、誰でも安心して立ち寄れて、話を聞いてくれる誰かがいる。そして必要な時にはいつでも泊まっていける場所をつくりたいと思っています。

(食事付き無料学習支援でのひとこま。フリータイムに生徒とおしゃべり中です。)

3.このプロジェクトで実現したいこと。千葉県市川市で誰でも立ち寄れる場所をつくります。

・・・・場所について

この5月に拠点となる千葉県市川市に拠点となる古民風の一軒家を借りました。8月に正式オープンする予定です。

誰でも気軽ぷらっときてほしい、という思いから一緒に立ち上げるメンバーと「プラット」と名付けました。 

(庭に面した縁側付きの和室があります。写真は食事付き無料学習支援の様子です)

(わたしが勤務するダイバーシティ工房の職員合宿を開催したときの様子。いちばん大きな部屋は30人くらいが集まることができます。)

(小さいけれど、眺めているとほっと落ちつく庭。)

・・・・どんな場所にしたいのか

元気なときも、そうでないときも、事情がある人もない人も、誰でも立ち寄れる、泊まれる、そして誰かが話しを聴いてくれる、そんな場所にしたいと思っています。

誰でも立ち寄れるように、カフェやレンタルスペースや映画上映会などのイベント、駄菓子屋やこども食堂をやり、地域に開かれ、地域の人も運営に参加できる場所にしていきたいと思っています。

(またオープン準備中ですが、カフェをイメージして写真をとりました。)

(ふすまとプロジェクターを使って映画を見てみました)

(レンタルスペースとして利用した場合のイメージ。複数の家族で借りてBBQパーティー、そのままお泊りなんてことも可能です)

4.どうやってやるのか

私は、冒頭の塾を運営しているNPO法人ダイバーシティ工房で、現在働いています。

ダイバーシティ工房の若手スタッフ5名+代表がチームとなって運営します。

運営資金は複数の制度をかけ合わせて、足りない分はご支援を募っていき、数年後には私たちではなく、地域の人達でボランタリーに運営される場所にしていきたいと思っています。

・・・チーム紹介

池田春奈

学習支援事業部マネージャー

趣味は読書とパン屋さんとコーヒーと本屋さんめぐり

多くの子ども達に親でも先生でもない大人と出会える場を提供し、多様性を認め合いながら成長してほしいと願い、ダイバーシティ工房へ。プラットではマネージャーを担当

わたしが活動する理由「一見平凡な家庭の中で感じた違和感。家庭や家族を支える第三者になりたい。」

工藤縁

中退予防事業部マネージャー

趣味は、演劇を観ることとゴスペルを歌うこと

高校・大学時代の経験から、多様な価値観を受け止め合える場づくりを目指してダイバーシティ工房に参画。プラットではボランティア募集などを担当

わたしが活動する理由「頼れる誰かや、何かに、1つでも出会えるだけで人は変わる。」

武笠隼士

中退予防事業部

趣味は街歩き、映画、ギター

今まで自分が子どもとして育ってきた中で、「気になる子」「上手く行っていない子」と出会い、そんな子どもたちに対して、「本当はもっとできたことが絶対にある」「もっとやりたかったことがたくさんある」という思いを拭い去れず、北海道からダイバーシティ工房に参画する。プラットでは外部機関との連携を担当

わたしが活動する理由「普段周りにいる人達・考え方とは全く違う「人・場所・モノ」と出会いをつくりたい。」

武井裕典

個別指導員
プラット管理人でインターン生

趣味はマラソン

事業立ち上げの為に、最近プラットのある千葉・市川に移住。大学で臨床心理を学ぶ中で。実践を通して発達障害の子どもたちと関わりたいと思いダイバーシティ工房へ。プラットでは認可手続きや施設管理を担当

わたしが活動する理由「発達障害の子どもたちに学習支援をして気づいた"子どもも親も安心して来られる場所"の必要性」

不破牧子

NPO法人ダイバーシティ工房代表

冒頭に出てくる「塾の先生」。現在2児の母。

10代の頃からよく家に友人達が家出をしてきていたため、安心して家出できる場所の必要性を日々実感。プラットではDIY祭りと前夜祭(子連れ飲み会)を担当

NPO法人ダイバーシティ工房とは

すべての子どもたちが多様な価値観に出会い、自立できる社会をビジョンに掲げるNPO法人。「人とは少し違った経験は社会にでたとき必ず強みとなり、価値となる」という理念のもと、学校生活に生きづらさを感じている子どもたちに対して学習支援をメインにサポートしている団体です。WEBサイト /  Facebook

5.お金の使い道

予算が潤沢ではないため、食器や家電など生活するための備品はご厚意でたくさん頂きました。

(キッチンの様子。写真に写っているものは全て頂き物)

また、古民家に合うように家具のリメイク、フローリングの張り替えなどは、このプロジェクトに共感する方やご近所のみなさんと一緒にDIYで整えてきました。

(庭で頂いた机にペンキを塗っています。)

(イスの脚をペンキで塗っています。)

今回、みなさまから頂いたお金は、カフェの運営を始めるための営業許可に必要となる、キッチンの工事費用と夏に向けて、エアコン購入と取り付け工事に充てたいと思っています。

【2017/07/06追記】____________________

クラウドファンディング開始6日目に、目標金額の50万円を達成することができました。現在、新たな目標200万円(プラス150万円、合計200万円)にチャレンジしています。

私たちは、2017年度末にこの居場所を①段差などを無くし子どもから高齢者の方まで使いやすい環境にすること②困っている子どもや保護者200世帯が知っていることを目指しています。

新たな金額は、上記2点を実現するための費用に充てさせて頂きます。(詳細は下記の通りです。)

今回、このプロジェクトは「居場所がなかった中高生のころの自分のための場所」をつくりたいと思って始めました。 働きながら4年間、ずっとずっと創りたい場所でした。

でも、自分のためだけでなく、今回90人を超える方がご支援してくださったように、応援してくださっている方それぞれの、そして何より、この場を必要している子どもたちのより居心地の良い場所にする、そしてそんな場所がずっと継続していくようにしたいと思っています。

ご支援のほど、どうぞ宜しくお願いします!

____________追記終わり____________

6.最後に

もし、塾に行っていなかったら、もし、先生に出会ってなかったら自分の人生はどうなっていただろうか。

そんなことを今でも考えます。

わたしはただ運がよかっただけ。今度はわたしからチャンスをつないでいきたいです。

きっと困っている子は昔も今もたくさんいると思います。そんな子達が繋がれるような場所を創りたい。

そして数年後には似たような事をしている全国の人達と、こういった場所の必要性を行政や社会に対して発信していき、全国に、いつでも誰でも安心して行ける、話を聴いてもらえる、時には無料で泊まれる場所を増やせたら、と思っています。

でも、わたし一人ではどうにもできません。ダイバーシティ工房の力でも限界があります。

だからみなさんの力を貸してください。子どもは環境を選べません。

でも私たちは自分のスキルやお金、時間の提供で環境を変えることができます。

誰もが気軽に行けるあたたかい場所を、私達と一緒につくりませんか。

6th day after openning this project, we got pass the goal of 500,000 yen!

Thank you for telling and sharing on Social Network for us!!!

I’m Ai Yagami.

Yesterday, we presented on topic of “Plat and me” in Plat group to know each other’s ideas. After that, we discussed on how we can reach out to the people who needs this place.

Each member has their ideas, and we all want to do the best to build this Plat.

One of the member said to me that the Plat is like Ai’s life.

I have been having thoughts on making a place for myself. The place is always in my dream while working at the tutoring school for 4 years.

However, instead of making the place only for myself, I would like to make a place for more than 50 people. And I would like to make a place for children who are really in need of place like this to come and feel free to use it.

Before starting this project, I was always that there wouldn’t be anyone who want to help out on this project. But after I really started it, there are a lot of supports in really short time. This really builds up my courage to do the project further.

Right now, I would like to ask for a little more help.

To make this Plat a sustainable place in the area, we are aiming for 2,000,000 yen and 200 supporters by 11:59 pm of July 22th, 2017!

1,500,000 yens left and we can build a sustainable place with a good environment.

We are also planning to collaborate and make events with schools and gain more supports. The details are written below.

It is not only a place where children and adults can feel comfortable to come, but we also want various types of people to come and help.

It would be great if you could share this with Social Network or with people who needs this place. And please support us! Thank you.

Home is not only the place where people go back. We would like to make a place where anybody can feel safe and comfortable, and would like to go back anytime.

1. Background of this project

2. The reason of this project

3. The goal of this project

4. How we run this project

5. How we use money you give us

6. Lastly

1. Background of this project

Hi, my name is Ai Yagami, and I’m 22 years old.

Have you ever had an idea of leaving home?

I wanted to leave my home when I was 13 to 18 years old. During those years, the environment in my family was the worst; we were poor, and I could not talk about my issues to anybody. I always felt unhappy and alone.

However, a small tutoring school (Ji-Zai-Jyuku) changed my life when I was 18-years old.

When I was hungry and didn’t have any food at home, they provided foods. When I had a quarrel with my mother, they listened to me and helped us. And when I wanted to spend time by myself, they asked me to stay their house. This school is like my family.

Without them, I couldn’t be the person who I am right now. I have an idea for a project to make a place where young boys and girls like me can visit and stay anytime. So, please join me to run this project!

2. The reason of this project

Me and the small tutoring school…

When I was 15 years old, my parents got divorced. My mother and I moved to a shelter in Chiba prefecture. It was only one month before high school entrance examination.

A worker of the shelter introduced me to one tutoring school because at that time, my academic skill was not enough to pass an entrance examination of any high schools.

In the shelter, I did not have my own room and it was hard to focus on studying. And after the school realized my situation, they asked me to come to the school anytime for self-study.

I went there every day after school, and studied for hours and hours in order to prepare for high school entrance examinations.

As I often stayed there until late night, a teacher of the school was kind enough to provide foods sometimes.

What happened to me after that? I finally passed the examination of the high school that I wanted to go.

In March, the tutoring school had a Suki-Yaki party to celebrate for my achievement, and we had dinner like family. They are just a small tutoring school, but what they did changed my life. I sincerely appreciate their kindness.

Safe place to stay…

When I was a high school student, the relationship between my mother and I was not good and we fought every time we met; however, we had only one room for two of us. Then, I did not like to stay at the shelter.

The tutoring school was only the place where I could feel safe and comfortable. The young teachers always welcomed me, listened to me, and took care of me anytime I visited there. Also, there were nobody watching me, and I could have my private time whenever I wanted. I love the atmosphere of the tutoring school!

After dropping out of high school…

When I was junior at high school, my mother and I left the shelter and moved to a new house that was far from the tutoring school. Then, I couldn’t go there anymore.

After we moved, I dropped out of my high school.

The reason was inevitable. I lost the place where I could feel safe and comfortable, and able to talk about my issues whenever I needed. I had been working in part time jobs in order to pay for my tuition, but it became too much to pay all by myself. I lost a reason to study, and I decided to quit the high school.

I was freed and thought to myself for 3 days straight about my future. I could not have any conclusions and started to regret quitting the high school. Right then, the first thought the came into my mind was “Let’s go to the tutoring school.”

I talked to the teacher who planned a celebration party for me about my future. She listened to my story closely, although she was busy with her just-born child. I told her I did not know what to do. And she asked me back, “Why don’t you work here?”

I was worried whether I had enough skills to teach there because I did not graduate from a high school. But on the other hand, I really thought this was a huge opportunity. And also, I realized that in order to work there as a teacher, at least I need to graduate from high school. Then, I got a strong reason to study at high school.

3. The goal of this project

Making the place where anybody can visit…

About the place…

In May, we rent an old traditional Japanese house that became the home of our project.

We named this house “pu-la-tto” because we hope everybody can feel free to visit our house.

Future of this place…

This house will be the place where people can come anytime, especially when they have hard times and troubles. If they need someone to listen to them, there are always somebody to do so. And also, they can stay this house and have personal time to address their issues.

We plan to make this place open to the public. In order to do so, we are planning many events like a movie night, and we have café space and spaces for rent. We hope this house will be opened to the public and neighbors can join this project if they want.

4. How we run this project

I work for the Diversity-Ko-Bo in Ichikawa, Japan. My boss and five young co-workers are in this project.

We use several grants and private donations for starting up this project and in some years later, we hope neighbors can help to manage this place voluntary.

About the Diversity-Ko-Bo (Non Profit Organization)

The Diversity-Ko-Bo believes that poverty and developmental disabilities become strengths of those who experience them, and support those people by providing personal educational support.

5. How we use money you give us

Since we do not have enough working funds, a lot of people who support us gave us household commodities such as cups, dishes and household appliances.

We remade some furniture and reinstalled the floor by ourselves with some help from neighbors and many people who sympathize with us.

In order to open our café, we need to get a business license. We also have to remodel the kitchen for getting the license.

We would deeply appreciate your kind donations and supports for having the kitchen remodeled and having air-conditioners installed.

6.Lastly 

If I had not gone to the tutoring school, and if I had not met the headmaster teacher, what would become of me now?

This thought is still in my head and always be my motivation to do this project.

I was so lucky back then. From now on, I will give chances to many children in trouble. I would like to give them a place as a cozy and as comfortable as home.

In a few years, I will appeal our project to our society and administration about the necessity of having such place where anyone can go to anytime and stay for free with relief if he or she wants. I would like to make this project as a model and increase such places all over the country in cooperation with people who have the same aspiration.

I cannot start this project alone by myself or even only the tutoring school by itself. We would like to ask for your kind supports and cooperation.

Your cooperation in this regard will also be highly appreciated.

Children cannot choose their environments; however, we can change their environments by contributing and giving them our time and skills.

Would you like to give children such a comfortable place that they feel free to drop in at any time?

このプロジェクトの問題報告はこちらよりお問い合わせください